[Vision2020] Fiat Lux

Jim Meyer m1e2y3e4 at moscow.com
Thu Feb 3 21:07:59 PST 2005

To Fiat Lux
(and anyone else who doesn't sign his name to his words)

If you don't have the courage to speak your convictions openly, then your
words have no meaning whatsoever. Don't waste our time. You might be
absolutely right. You might be the smartest person on earth, but you have
risked nothing; you have not earned to right to speak Don't waste our time.
Your suggestions have no meaning. Your links have no meaning. Your thoughts
are worthless, if you don't have the courage to put a name with the words.
Don't waste our time.Grow up.

Jim Meyer