[Vision2020] Sunni Clerics Challenge Ballot

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 3 20:15:19 PST 2005

Applying her infinite wisdom Ms. Kraut stated:

"I think it should be the same there [Iran] as it is here...you don't vote,
you don't get to complain!"

Enlighten us, Ms. Kraut.  Where is it written (anywhere in the Nifty Fifty
[USA]) that non-voters cannot protest?  Is there ANYTHING ANYWHERE in any of
the three branches of our government that supports your statement?

Anxiously awaiting (but not holding my breath) for your response.

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they
are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say
about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

-- Robert F. Kennedy

  _____