[Vision2020] Sunni Clerics Challenge Ballot

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Feb 3 20:02:34 PST 2005

Wow! Look how much they have learned and how fast it happened. Impressive! Already an contested election! I understand that Iran is making trouble with the Sunnis in Iraq. The Iranians would love to keep the pot boiling in the middle east but there are lots of rumors that the people of Iran are restless. I think it should be the same there as it is here...you don't vote, you don't get to complain! I know it was dangerous but there were an lot of people who did it anyway. It is remarkable how many voted.