[Vision2020] The Brother Carl Experience!

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:29:01 PST 2005

I'd like to thank my radio co-host Joan Opyr (what, you say you didn't know
about this?  Sundays, 5-7 pm KRFP FM 92.5.  I have no shame) for putting
together my biography that's posted on her most excellent website.  It's
just too bad she couldn't find a better picture of me.  I was so out of
shape when that beach picture was taken.

           Carl Westberg Jr.