[Vision2020] Iraqi Citizen At WSU Speaks

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Feb 1 20:46:34 PST 2005

Well that's one mans opinion! What opinion does he have about Saddam and all the people he killed with no hope of justice?? Was he even there then...or was he safe and sound here in the US? Does he plan on going back one day or staying here? Sounds to me like he has been here too long getting a liberal education at a liberal college!