[Vision2020] Breaking news

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 19:00:58 PST 2005

"I have mistakenly put my mark on my left hand. Can I still buy and  sell, or will I need a second mark on my right hand or forehead?"--ACS

  Where I work, they scan your right hand before you start working, it  has to be the right hand. If we did not we would not be able scan in  and get paid, so we would "not be able to buy or sell." Oh no!
   : ^ O

  In Britain scientists have created a machine that keeps tract of pet  animals through a computer chip placed in the ear. The machine would  work on humans too. But who would want to keep tract of children and  lost people? Oh, wait, they are putting it in children. Even in the US.
  http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/17/technology/17tag.html?ex=1258434000&en=50d7082241e1c3bf&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amal_Graafstra
  http://www.azom.com/details.asp?ArticleID=1685

But  it does not matter anyway. We all know that the correlations between  the Bible and reality are strictly coincidence because God is not real,  the Bible was written by three stupid guys names John, Luke, and Paul,  and there is no one all powerful government in place attempting to  restrict and eliminate your freedoms and rights.

  http://www.sierratimes.com/03/10/28/article_tn_blanton.htm
  http://www.epic.org/privacy/terrorism/hr3162.html
  http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/opinion/13506583.htm

  Take Care,

  -DJA

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:  Dear Melynda and Joan --

Oh, good. I had a question.

I  have mistakenly put my mark on my left hand. Can I still buy and sell,  or will I need a second mark on my right hand or forehead? They are  rather large and unfashionable, and I need to pick things up after work  today. Your prompt reply would be much appreciated.

-- ACS
 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com