[Vision2020] Re: Chas on Godwin

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 30 07:33:39 PST 2005

If Werner Heisenberg's research has withstood the test of time and potential
challenges by other research scientists, wouldn't that (to a major degree)
validate his research.

People (I, for one) may neither support his political philosophy nor how he
conducted his research, but if his findings have been substantiated . . .

I mean it's not like he was some type of major political figure with tons
and tons of authority, say . . . like Secretary General of the United
Nations.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/26865p-25537c.html

Oops.  Bad example.

. . . or pastor of a Christian church.  Oops . . . another bad example.

Ah, well . . . you get my drift.

Take care, Moscow.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse