[Vision2020] Einstein and Quantum Mechanics John D

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 19:24:47 PST 2005

On 12/29/05, Phil Nisbet <pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Jay Gould is an advocate of strict Darwinism, one of the few remaining
> advocates of it in the Geological community.  Niles Eldredge, a Brit, was
> the first to articulate the theory, though the preliminary ground work
> belonged to Ernst Mayr, a German.  Jay Gould said that he acted as a
> sounding board for Niles in the paper they presented on the subject, but to
> date has not advocated for the school of thought.

For the record, Stephen Jay Gould is dead, and has been for nearly four years.

I'm not ready to weigh on on this subject yet, and my hesitation might
become terminal if the thread continues to deteriorate.  I haven't
seen evidence of either anti-Semitism or pro-Nazism, but I have seen
evidence of hyper-sensitivity.  Why the eagerness to see the worst?