[Vision2020] Re: Wayne's Analysis of Criminal Innocence

Shelly CJs at turbonet.com
Fri Dec 23 10:03:07 PST 2005

So - seven people are lieing. They are "opening up their life" to the courts
at the expense of lieing. Wait - 8 people are lieing. Including Mubita.

"Mubito's alleged crimes amount to nothing more than failing to utter
certain statements mandated by law for those HIV positive who know they are
positive, in special circumstances, or uttering false statements about ones
HIV status in the same special circumstances.  You, and apparently many
others, believe they have enough evidence to feel reasonably certain, before
the evidence has been presented in a court, that Mubito both knew that he
was HIV positive, and either kept quiet about this, or deliberately misled
one or more of his sexual partners, regarding his HIV status."

Once again............. he should not have "uttered" "certain statements" to
his partners?

Once again, the media is reporting, along with the police department that
MUBITA KNEW HE WAS HIV POSITIVE!!!!!! Oh wait! They could be lieing?????
They almost always do, according to your analogy???

Regarding face to face counseling, if you would have done your homework
before posting such ridiculous statements you would have known it was a
counselor" that reported to the police to do a "well check" regarding Mubita
possible being suicidal. Who cares "how" he was notified of his status? HE
WAS NOTIFIED!!!! 5 TIMES!!!!!!! OH wait! The Health Department are also
liars.

Sorry Ted.................. the facts are out there. Especially regarding
Mubita as he "willingly" subjected individuals to a possible life of hell.
Granted, there are many drugs available and more on the rise to help insure
a prosperous life with HIV. I STRONGLY believe Mubita's name and photo need
to be out there to notify the possible victims THEY NEED TO BE TESTED. Why
can't you see this? Do you fully understand HIV? Maybe you should call the
Health Department and tell them everything you are stating here and see how
they react? Or better yet............... ask them all your questions. Oh
wait .... they will probably lie to you.

If we cannot believe in our elected officials, why should we believe in a
jury? Or a judge? Why bother?

Shelley Roderick