[Vision2020] Picnic

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu Dec 22 16:16:02 PST 2005

I just signed up, but I think the site was having errors; I'm not sure if I
was able to record my name.  I can probably drag Doug! with me.

Michael Metzler

Yes we need more people. Please sign up. I think the fair grounds would be a
good place. I count 10 interested so far. Roger Falen, Tom Hansen, Mike
Curley, Chas, Wayne Fox, Janestra, Corcich, Jenifer McFarland, Joe Campbell,
Shelly Roderick I'll twist Tom Trail, Barrett Schroeder and Phil Nisbits
arms. Kai should come. It should make a great story for the Eagle. Joan,
Rosemary, Sandra, Miachel, Nick, Doug Ferris, Dan lets hear from you.