[Vision2020] Picnic

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 22 13:20:39 PST 2005

Two viable options that have been submitted are:

4-H with its kitchen and foyer
Unitarian Church with its kitchen and conference room

Although it is considerate of Shelley to offer a facility, there may be some
members that may want to bring children, in which case a bar setting may not
be appropriate.

Thoughts?

I further STRONGLY recommend that people stop by:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vision_2020_Picnic

Even if you do not have any suggestions concerning the venue, simply
submitting your name will provide the list an idea of how many subscribers
are interested in attending.

Currently there have been eight submissions, hardly worth the effort.

Come on, Visionaires, let's show Moscow that we can work together.

The only true enemy to Vision 2020 is apathy.