[Vision2020] Picnic

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 12:39:15 PST 2005

Shelley,

Your offer is kind and generous and so thoughtful!
However, I was wondering, do you have a way for those
of us that are disabled to get up there? I haven't
been up there in years, and can't remember if there is
an elevator. At this time, I am not up to walking up a
lot of stairs. I don't think Bill London is either...
Not sure about any other people that are disabled on
list, who use a wheelchair, or are  otherwise unable
to walk steps. Most of us that have a disability are
quiet about it, at least I am.

Merry Christmas,
Janesta