[Vision2020] Okay, now I'm steamed!

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 20 22:27:30 PST 2005

Donovan Arnold wrote of concerned citizen, community activist, and that
damned fine woman, Saundra Lund:

"I assume nothing.  That is just all that you have offered the
community.
I need not look far to see how far out you have gone in your irrational
thinking with attempts to stop religions from practicing communion with
sacramental wine.  Not even prohibition forbid that."

You assume everything, Donovan; you KNOW nothing.  It's just this sort
of confused, insulting, idiotic, self-replicating horsepuckey that
makes so many of us want to stomp a mud-hole in you and walk it dry.
Saundra does more for this community in 24 hours than you have done in
your entire life -- a life, I might add, that you seem to spend
entirely online.  Do you live in your parents' basement?  Do you never
get out and breathe the fresh air?  For Gawd's sake, this is too, too
much.  The next time you get hold of the sh*t end of the stick, please,
whack yourself with it five or ten times and repeat the following:
before I post, I ought to make some effort to get the facts and not
just pull things out of my . . .

Oh, never mind.  You're enough to make a brick cry.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com