[Vision2020] Walmart

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 20 17:59:39 PST 2005

I don't understand this like of reasoning. Of course Winco is a fine place
to shop. Rosaurs is delightful. Safeway is swell and the Co-Op is keen but
the fact of the matter is there are people who want to shop at Wal-Mart.
There are people willing to sell or lease them land to build it on. There
are plenty of people who are more than willing to work there. With all of
this being an undeniable fact, it seems irrelevant who has the most
inexpensive chow. If Wally world is not to your taste then by all means take
your sheckles elsewhere, but please don't stand in the way of those who do
not share your ideology.

G. Crabtree