[Vision2020] Walmart

Area Man (Dan C) areaman at moscow.com
Tue Dec 20 14:24:13 PST 2005

Donovan says:
"At Win-Co, you have to bag your own groceries, you are limited to the
amount of cash you have on hand, or have to either put an item back, or
stuck behind someone that is slow in bagging their own groceries. You
also feel pressure from people behind you to hurry with your bagging.
You also have disappearing items every week. One week they stock your
suggledazzels, next week they do not, so you stop eating suggledazzels,
and suddenly they are back, but then for only that week"

I find the snuggledazzles at Winco every week I go there.

And they also take checks.  And my delicate flower uses my past
experience as a "Courtesy Clerk" every time we shop there.  And the
people behind me can wait until I'm done bagging.

DC