[Vision2020] airport warning

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 13:11:46 PST 2005

Tom,

What carrier were your friends flying?  I typically
fly Alaska / Horizon.  I don't particularly like the
Lewiston security screening which closes 20 minutes
prior to flight time.

http://www.alaskaair.com/www2/help/faqs/AirportArrival.asp

When to Arrive at the Spokane Airport:
Check in with bags: 90 minutes prior to scheduled
departure
Check in without bags: 60 minutes prior to scheduled
departure

When to Arrive at the Lewiston Airport:
Check in with bags: 60 minutes prior to scheduled
departure
Check in without bags: 30 minutes prior to scheduled
departure