[Vision2020] Mark, Chas and Dan, of Xtains

Ron Force rforce at moscow.com
Mon Dec 19 16:15:55 PST 2005

Carl,
You are confusing the purpose of certain foods.  Lutefisk is merely a
carrier for the sauces: melted butter, if you're from Norway, or cream
sauce, if you're from Sweden.  Either would make Styrofoam peanuts edible.

In the same way, fruitcake is a substrate for the storage and covert
consumption of brandy.

Ron Force          Moscow ID USA
rforce at moscow.com

"Who would give up the joys of greasy potato cakes for fruitcake, get
serious."  Does anyone really eat fruitcake?  I can see using it as a
doorstop, or replacing a loose brick with a fruitcake, but actually eating
one?  I don't know which is worse, fruitcake or lutefisk.

                          Carl Westberg Jr.