[Vision2020] Doug's downtown cathedral? (was NSA Zoning Trouble)

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 14:42:22 PST 2005

Has Doug considered the Tidyman's property. It looks
HUGE, a college would fit, move the high school there,
build a church. The Eastside of town is growing by
leaps and bounds. It would make a lovely campus
site... the trail going to Troy would be fun for PE,
as well as botony class, etc. Then put in that Olive
Garden. Yummmmmmmmmm! rent out, or use the office
space of the building.

But, is Tidymans zoned for something like that?

Janesta Carcich