[Vision2020] Mark, Chas and Dan, of Xtains

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 14:33:21 PST 2005

LOL, I liked Dan's analysis because I intend to use it on my kid as a reason
not to buy him an XBox 360.  "See Ben, its all a nefarious plot to get you
to sing hymns and go to one of those places of worship where you never get
good nosh after services."

Actually the origins of the Xtain goes to the old Jewish chat boards.  For
any who have used chat, everything is in shorthand or you never get a word
in edge wise.  It used to be noted that more Moslems and Christians showed
up on Jewish chat than Jews.  Nothing like trying to exchange Latkah recipes
while somebody tries to convert you to their religion, to the laughter
(LOLOLOL) of all on the board.  I mean, who would give up the joys of greasy
potato cakes for fruitcake, get serious.

Phil Nisbet