[Vision2020] Narnia

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 19:01:26 PST 2005

On 12/18/05, keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
> The guidelines in our household is that we avoid sexually degrading,
> gratuitously violent, overly scatological and stupid movies.

My guidelines were the same, though perhaps I would let a scatological
movie slip by, such as Animal House, which I find humorous.  I ignored
the ratings utterly, and, if it transpired that we did watch a movie
that I would have preferred we hadn't, we talked about it afterwards.
I suppose gratuitously stupid movies are my least favorite type of
film, which is why I concur regarding the LaHaye "Left Behind" trash.