[Vision2020] Saturday's paper

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 09:37:55 PST 2005

Didn't you know that Martha Stewart found a way to
take her anklet off on the internet? Did you know it
is common practice to take the anklet off, leave it in
the house, and go about one's activities, unmonitored?
I do admit, Kanay being as tall as he is, would have a
time blending in to the masses of Moscow, but once he
hit the highway, he would be G-O-N-E. Just like Fred
Russell and his red hair.

Janesta