[Vision2020] HIV Poster

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 10:18:50 PST 2005

Visionaries,

Since I cannot be in Moscow to support my friends and neighbors that are
working diligently on the current HIV issues, I pass along a poster that I
would encourage you all to print out and post in your house windows, car
windows, businesses, or anywhere you choose.  Please pass this poster along
to everyone you know.

Please do your neighbors a favor and support them and everyone that has been

affected by HIV in Moscow and throughout the world.

Thanks,

Tim Rigsby

Revolution is not a word but an application; it is not war but peace; it
does not weaken, but strengthens. Revolution does not cause separation; it
generates togetherness.
-John Africa, Strategic Revolution