[Vision2020] Shame on you Crabtree

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 17 12:09:26 PST 2005

Your awareness cycle must indeed be waning fast Hanson.  REMF has been in
circulation as a standard term since as least the early sixties that I can
directly testify to.  It may have been in use earlier, I will have to check
with my infantry branch father to be certain.

And double dipper refers, naturally, to those who retire and then seek and
obtain state or federal employment; you have to know that full well.

You’re not a member of the VFW.  I do not believe you are a member of the
Legion either.  I think I can speak for any number of other vets who are
just about feed up with your constant droning about your 20 years of
service.  I am sure that many here think that you are carrying that
disability due to wounding in battle, rather than the truth, that you were
accidentally injured on the job at a training site in Germany, far from the
sound of shots fired in anger.

In fact, the ten years Chas served as an Air Force EM were probably as
hazardous as anything that you ever had to do for most of your life in the
service.  He gets no benefits for the service he did for his country.

When fellow Vet and VFW post Commander Don Meyer ran for City Council, where
was your support for a guy who has really spent his time doing for other
vets?  Other vets who post to this board worked for his election, where were
you who constantly wave your service in everybody's face?

You make a habit of tearing up people on this list, Hanson.  Far worse
things have been said by you about others here.  You have also not jumped to
call time out when nasty things have been put forward in general.  I do not
seem to recall that you were jumping about calling foul when your buddy
Wayne posted obscene graphic art about me, just as a recent example.

I find it interesting that you close by waving the Xmass flag for sympathy.
Which exact part of the fact that I am not a Christian is not plain to you
Mr. Hanson?  You have spent the better part of your time on this list
beating the paste out of your fellow Xtains, but I am sure that they will
have some sympathy for you.  Frankly, you need to get a piece of your Xmass
spirit and try to be nice to some of your fellow Democrats like Donovan, a
person you have had loads of fun pounding to puddles with a lot worse than
simpering douche bag.  Or maybe you can see Dan Carscallan for a little
sympathy, after crapping all over him and make with a little of your
Christian charity.

Hanukkah ain’t Christmas last I checked.  In the spirit of Judah the Hammer,
seasons greeting right back at you Hanson.

Phil Nisbet