[Vision2020] NSA/Verizon/Zoning Trouble Timeline (was: Whostartedit? Wh...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 17 11:07:25 PST 2005

To reflect on how Douglas "His Whineyness" Wilson sees things:

"Those that feel NSA should not be permitted to remain in the heart of the
Central BUSINESS District . . . well . . . er . . . uh . . . religious
persecution.

Those that feel that Anselm House, Logos School, NSA, Atlas School, and
Christ Church should not be exempt from paying property tax . . . well . . .
er . . . uh religious persecution.

Those that feel that Christ Church's Trinity Fest should not be permitted to
be conducted on the tax-payer subsidized University of Idaho campus (at a
discount) . . . well . . . er . . . uh . . . religious persecution.

Those that persist in not allowing me to have my way about everything . . .
well . . . er . . . uh . . . religious persecution.

So sayeth His Whineyness Douglas Wilson"

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
U.S. Army (Double-Dipping Lifer)

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)