[Vision2020] Shame on you Crabtree

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Dec 17 10:28:39 PST 2005

This is despicable.  I assume you are, too.

No veteran deserves this, and neither does any other human being.  A likely
unfulfilled wish of mine would be that you would be utterly ashamed of
yourself.

And, Donovan and Crabtree, see if you can grasp the difference between the
vomit below and my self-deprecating joke about "Harpo, Groucho, and Libbo"
or my reference to ovaries before you tear into me through your keyboards in
response.

keely emerine mix