[Vision2020] Pics

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 16 12:36:41 PST 2005

On 16 Dec 2005, at 08:34, J Ford wrote:

> Question for Mr. Crabtree (sure that isn't "Crabby"?) and Mr. C
>
> Since all of this vandalizim seems to be happening, (according to
> you,) to YOUR businesses has anyone thought to put cameras outside
> their business to try and capture these events?  Or since Mr. C is so
> fond of posting pics that range from deer having been killed to ice
> build up on buildings (NSA, no less), it would seem to me to be a
> rather quick and simple thing to take shots of the "damage" that is
> happening to these buildings and post those. He seems to be downtown
> rather often enough to be able to facilitate that.  Funny how things
> get cleaned up so quickly that no one seems to be able to even be a
> witness that it ever happened.  And I'm not quite sure how you knew it
> was cat food? that was used...are you saying the police took sampels,
> sent it to a lab to be annalized and has been able to get back to you
> with a report - in two/three days?  One last thing - you mentioned
> that another business' sign was also dirtied - are they kirker related
> or is it just possible that, IF this actually did happen, whomever did
> this was hitting more than one business, you just happen to the
> loudest crier?
>
> J  ;)

You know, when my car was dog-crapped outside KRFP while I was doing my
show (poop was smeared into the external vents just beneath the
windshield), I don't seem to recall my hopping straight onto Vision
2020 and shouting "Doug Wilson done it!  He just cain't take my
scathin' criticism!  And besides, he's so full of shit, he's got a turd
in every pocket."  I was sorry that my car had been vandalized.  I was
sorry all the way to the car wash, where I had to hose that puppy for
20 minutes to get the crap out of the vents, and then the interior
still stank for a week whenever I turned on the defroster.  But I
didn't assume (or accuse) NSA students of gathering up dog droppings
and rubbing them into my car's intake vents.

Here are some things to ponder: G. Crabtree works for a business
located next to the high school.  When I was in high school, our idea
of the pinnacle of hilarity was to TP houses, place bags of crap on
doorsteps and then set them ablaze, and to crank call people and recite
old chestnuts like "Is your refrigerator running?  Well, you'd better
go and catch it, hadn't you?"  Boy, that one never seemed to pale.  Ha,
ha, ho-hum.

It's a shame when any business, any car, or anyone's property of any
kind is abused.  It's also a shame when the recipient of that abuse
automatically assumes that a bunch of computer geeks in a chat room
(only some of whom happen to be liberals) have the time or the
inclination to drive downtown in the ice and snow and fling wet dog
food on a building just because G. Crabtree works within it.  You are
giving yourself way too much credit, Mr. Crabtree.  Yes, you're
annoying, but you're not bothersome enough for me to take an online
argument into the realm of the physical.

In other words, I'll take a pot shot at you on Vision 2020, but not a
poop shot in real life.

So, who flung the dung?  Not I, said the fly.  But just in case you
don't believe me, I do have an alibi.  I was at home with my
mother-in-law, who's glued to her sewing machine, making Christmas
gifts.  (If there really is a War on Christmas, sign me up.  I want to
be General Patton.  My first strategic target?  The maker of Christmas
Muzak.)

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com