[Vision2020] Pics

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 08:34:13 PST 2005

Question for Mr. Crabtree (sure that isn't "Crabby"?) and Mr. C

Since all of this vandalizim seems to be happening, (according to you,) to
YOUR businesses has anyone thought to put cameras outside their business to
try and capture these events?  Or since Mr. C is so fond of posting pics
that range from deer having been killed to ice build up on buildings (NSA,
no less), it would seem to me to be a rather quick and simple thing to take
shots of the "damage" that is happening to these buildings and post those.
He seems to be downtown rather often enough to be able to facilitate that.
Funny how things get cleaned up so quickly that no one seems to be able to
even be a witness that it ever happened.  And I'm not quite sure how you
knew it was cat food? that was used...are you saying the police took
sampels, sent it to a lab to be annalized and has been able to get back to
you with a report - in two/three days?  One last thing - you mentioned that
another business' sign was also dirtied - are they kirker related or is it
just possible that, IF this actually did happen, whomever did this was
hitting more than one business, you just happen to the loudest crier?

J  ;)

P.S. to alliviate any doubts - NO, I do not condone this type of action and
IF it did happen, the person(s) doing this should to be caught and punished.
  Doing clean-up in the CBD would seem to be a fit punishment.