[Vision2020] Women kicking butt (was: Aeon Flux and King Kong)

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:16:12 PST 2005

> Constantine -- sure, Keanu Reeves is theoretically the star, but Tilda
> Swinton as the Angel Gabriel owns that film.

Tilda Swinton is easily one of the most intriguing actresses who has
ever lived.  Brilliant casting in Orlando.  Teknolust was, erm,
interesting.  Sperm as a plot device was a bit much.   No, this wasn't
a porno.  Teknolust also stars Karen Black, who doesn't make many
appearances these days.  Anyway, I'm dying to to see Tilda as the
White Witch!

> The Avengers TV series with Diana Rigg as Emma Peel -- Dame Rigg
> invented kicking ass.

The Avengers was one of my favorite series.  Honor Blackman was
amazing.  Sort of an Angie Dickinson for the Brits.