[Vision2020] name calling

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 15 20:38:07 PST 2005

Mrs. Mix, I am terribly sorry if a bit of plain language put the wind up
your skirt. I admit that it was slightly intemperate, if accurate. Since you
style yourself the doyen of decorum why don't you have a word with your pet
ferret, Hansen. I suspect you won't because when it comes to handing out the
spankings, it's strictly along party lines.

Rather indifferently,
G. Crabtree