[Vision2020] name calling

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Dec 15 20:22:22 PST 2005

Not that you care what I think, Crabtree, but "simpering douche bag," "lower
order reeking weasel" and your other "fun" comments are beyond the pale.  I
don't care who you are, how old you are, if you're religious or not -- this
doesn't edify anyone and it makes you look like a real ass.

Which, I'm pretty sure, isn't your intent.  If it is, though, you can go to
bed tonight knowing you succeeded.  Still, I hope that when you wake up
tomorrow, you do so with resolve to try to engage with other people on a
slightly higher level than you do now.  I know many of us would be grateful.

keely