[Vision2020] Business parking

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 15 06:51:16 PST 2005

Mr. Crabtree -

You claim that parking limitations should not be considered in regards to
NSA.

Yet, it was a major topic of discussion at the December 5, 2005 City Council
Public Hearing on Schools in Non-Residential Zones, as recorded and posted
at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Zoning/

Apparently, judging by your postings, you feel that retaining NSA at its
current location is extremely important to you.  Yet, the name G. Crabtree
has not appeared until just recently.  Hmmm.

Take care, Moscow.

"law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice, and when they
fail in this purpose, they become the dangerously structured dams that block
the flow of social progress."

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  _____