[Vision2020] City Council's selective compassion

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 10:22:32 PST 2005

 Tom Hansin writes:

"Do you realize that atheists have no holidays?"

I did not. I did not know that Independence Day, New Year's,
Veteran's Day, MLK Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, and
Thanksgiving had religious significance. I think that is
another group of people you are thinking about, Tom.

-DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:  Again (and what is beginning to become a trend at Anselm House), Gee C. is
reading into my sarcasm that which is not there when he states:

"It's a real pity about that holiday thing."

Let me make my statement simple for those of simple minds.

Do you realize that atheists have no holidays?

No.  I am not an atheist.  I, like Carl Westberg, am an agnostic.  I believe
that there is a supreme being.  I am simply not convinced who he/she is.

Enough said.

"Feminism is the radical notion that women are people."

- Unknown

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com