[Vision2020] City Council's selective compassion

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 14 07:02:14 PST 2005

Again (and what is beginning to become a trend at Anselm House), Gee C. is
reading into my sarcasm that which is not there when he states:

"It's a real pity about that holiday thing."

Let me make my statement simple for those of simple minds.

<SARCASM START>
Do you realize that atheists have no holidays?
<SARCASM END>

No.  I am not an atheist.  I, like Carl Westberg, am an agnostic.  I believe
that there is a supreme being.  I am simply not convinced who he/she is.

Enough said.

"Feminism is the radical notion that women are people."

- Unknown