[Vision2020] City Council's selective compassion

Kit Craine kcraine at moscow.com
Wed Dec 14 09:22:49 PST 2005

The land occupied by the high school was rezoned from R-4 (highest
density residential) to GB (General Business) in March of 2003 to allow
rezoning of  the county courthouse for its proposed addition (which
didn’t happen because the bond levy failed). Part of that process was a
development agreement that allowed schools as a use by right in that
particular GB zone.

Kit Craine