[Vision2020] City Council's selective compassion

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 13 16:52:10 PST 2005

Mr. Decker -

Realizing that Gee Crabtree is not likely to grace the V2020 listserve with
an immediate response, I feel compelled to respond to your query.

In 2003 the City rezoned the High School to General Business. However, the
City predicated the rezone on an unsigned development agreement with Latah
County, the Moscow School District, and the First Presbyterian Church of
Moscow. Three months later the City signed the agreement requiring it to
allow "schools," by right, in the General Business Zoning District. But the
City has not conducted the requisite hearings to add "schools" by right, as
a use to the GBD, so I suspect the High School is still zoned R-3, and not
General Business, because the City has not yet complied with the terms of
its agreement.

And the moral of this story is that one should think twice and sniff once
before they believe the bulls**t coming out of Anselm House.

Question asked and answered.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse