[Vision2020] Re: Kanay and the Law

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Dec 13 09:50:29 PST 2005

I would be willing to bet that this arrest has done more for celibacy in Moscow than we could ever preach. Yes, it can happen here and we needed to know that. I am curious what the NAACP intendeds to do to justify his or defend his behavior. How do you explain his knowing and doing it anyway? This is the same behavior we see in Africa that until it is stopped we won't help the spread of AIDS in that country no matter how much money we pour into it. It is going to be interesting to watch how this plays out here in our court system.