[Vision2020] How to Annoy Someone in the Bathroom (Humor)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Dec 12 21:18:19 PST 2005

Doug,

What's wrong with you?

Really, I'd love to know.  In the meantime, try to remember one thing -- the
target of your snottiness is someone I respect greatly and someone Christ
loves tremendously.  You, on the other hand, I have no respect for, and the
fact that Christ loves you tremendously makes my struggle to do so even
minimally all the more striking.

I guess it's enough that the other boys think you're cool, but you might
want to aim a little higher.  It really does matter.

keely