Fw: Re: [Spam] Re: [Vision2020] HIV, Bail, Time for Hamlett to Retire?

Shelly CJs at turbonet.com
Mon Dec 12 16:55:29 PST 2005

please read below............

1.  Kanay is black.  Moscow is a predominantly white community.  As
liberal and progressive as we are, we tend to keep to our own race
where matters of physical intimacy are concerned.  I am not
anti-miscegenation.  I am merely pointing out that boundaries exist (a
racial/sexual status quo) within our community, and that these
boundaries will limit the spread of this outbreak.
Where have you been? To my understanding he likes white girls and they like
him. His x-wife is white. There are no boundaries in Moscow. You are living
in dreamland. Be careful, your statement here sounds a little racial.

 2.  HIVS/AIDS is socially isolating.  Kanay has been stricken from the
Moscow orgy lists by now.
How do you know? Does every girl in Moscow know this? Does every girl know
this individual?

3.  According to reports, Kanay came to the police station of his own
accord, which should diminish our flight-risk worries considerably.
You are way behind on your newspaper reading. The police went to him for a
well check" after someone called and said he was suicidal. Catch up on your
reading before further commenting.

 HIV/AIDS isn't suddenly worse because one promiscuous person has been
discovered in our backyard.
The back yard could be over five years old with many children playing in it.
This is proven. These children have no knowledge of what they are playing
with.

The hysteria is insulting to people who live in communities where HIV/AIDS
is really a problem.  Let's forget about HIV/AIDS for a moment; did you know
that 1.3 million people died of malaria last year?  In the tropical regions
where malaria is prevalent, they would be laughing at our self-absorbed
panic.
 You can put your head in the sand all you want. This is reality.

Ok - your girlfriend/boyfriend slept with an HIV positive person without
knowing and had unprotected sex. Then slept with you. You guys broke up and
you fell in love and got married and had an HIV positive baby?????? WAKE
UP!!!!! How do you feel?

Are you guys aware the health dept. is overwhelmed with calls just on this
matter? Talk about how many lives he has touched?????

Shelley Roderick

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

--