[Vision2020] An Outrage!!!!!

Shelly CJs at turbonet.com
Mon Dec 12 10:44:07 PST 2005

I am livid!

There are no words to explain my feelings at this moment!

Kenay Mubita has contacted the NAACP and possibly filing lawsuits. The NAACP
 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF COLORED PEOPLE are possibly going to represent him.
This is an outrage. It has nothing to do with the color of anyone's skin. In
my book it is considered possible pre-meditated murder. And now an
organization might possibly represent such an individual? What is going on
in the world.

I can no longer discuss this or try to get the word out through Vision 20/20
 I will hopefully have some literature available shortly and a possible
clinic at CJ's for those wishing to be tested annonymously. I do know that
no one will be turned away at the health department if they wish to be
tested and have limited income.

You can reach Phil or I at:
cjs at turbonet.com