[Vision2020] How to Annoy Someone in the Bathroom (Humor)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 12 05:33:07 PST 2005

How to Annoy Someone in the Bathroom

* Stick your open palm under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I
borrow a highlighter?"

* Say, "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't have put my lips on that."

* Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily
function noise.

* Say, "Damn, this water's cold."

* Drop a marble and say, "Oh shit! My glass eye!"

* Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."

* Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantelope into
the toilet bowl from a height of 6 feet. Sigh relaxingly.

* Say, "Now how did that get there?"

* Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."

* Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the
stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!"

* Say, "Interesting... more floaters than sinkers."

* Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper
and drop the wad under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops,
could you kick that back over here please?"

* Say, "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me."

* Fill a balloon with creamed corn. Rush into the stall with your hand over
your mouth and let out a lengthy vomit impression while you squeeze the
balloon and splatter cream corn all about. Apologize profusely and blame it
on the fettuccine alfredo you had for breakfast.

* Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot."

* Say, "Damn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I
gonna do?"

* Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.

* Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your
"Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent
stall.

* Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall, adjust it so you can see
your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"

Take care, Moscow.

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.