[Vision2020] City Council's selective compassion

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sun Dec 11 16:47:42 PST 2005

 Mar 5 v2020 Jackie Woolf had this to say:
I have been asked why I am taking this public...simple - Mr. Wilson is
speaking out in very loud voice about how wrong divorce is, who holy
marriage is, how RIGHT he is.  I am tired of suffering in silence while he
spews such filth against people who have no choice in how their lives are
going (such as those who are ill.)  His Blog is very much full of lies about
his personal life and his family's as well as his twisted view on what God
is saying about how we should live.  I am tired of being "marked" if you
will for speaking my mind to him and his people who have appointed
themselves "holier than anyone else" - namely his assistances and "elders"
in the church.

Mr. Wilson speaks out against government(sic) and how evil it is - yet he is
perfectly willing to use parts of it to achieve his ends - such as the tax
issue.  He has totally forgotten that when Jesus was asked about paying the
Romans tax, Jesus said "Return to Rome(Cesar) what is Rome's(Cesar's).
Again, he is willing to use OUR government to get out of paying taxes while
at the same time the other side of his mouth he is bad mouthing it.
That's it.  I am just tired of watching what really seems to be the setting
up of another "Jim Jones" right here in Moscow.  People need to wake up to
his evil before it is too late.

October 6 v2020 Jackie Woolf had this to say:
Get real!  And grow up!
And get the letter removed - NOW!

Jackie continues: "THIS IS BULLING, plain and simple. ... Being a bully, using bulling tactics, forcing false "survey" results down the throats of this community by these people has gone on long enough - it is time that we, AS A COMMUNITY, stands up and says just that - until the new Council, the CC/NSA leadership and the students of an illegal school realizes we're "damned tired of it and we won't take it anymore."

J ;)

 Jackie, What happened between 2002 and now? What gave you such hope before and now you seem to be in the pit of despair?

Jackie, Why are you so bitter?

Doug!

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com