[Vision2020] Moscow's HIV alert

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Fri Dec 9 12:41:54 PST 2005

Legitimate.  From yesterday's Daily News:

LOCAL BRIEFS
Man accused of spreading HIV
Staff report

The Moscow Police Department arrested a man Wednesday for transferring body
fluid that may contain the HIV virus.

Kanay A. Mubita, 31, of Moscow, was booked into the Latah County Jail for
the felony crime.

His arrest stemmed from information obtained during an investigation that
indicated he was having sexual relations with adult women without informing
the women of his HIV status, which is required by Idaho law. He is believed
to have had multiple sexual partners in the past three years.

Anyone who may have had sexual contact with Mubita should call the Moscow
Police Department at (208) 883-7054.