[Vision2020] More on City Councilwoman JoAnn Mack's son, Dan

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 10:43:12 PST 2005

As a matter of compassion, I think it would be appropriate for us to ask ourselves, "what can we do to help these people who will be evicted?"

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I think you're missing one of the main concerns here, Tom.

Mr. Mack went to the county, asked for and received a break on the water
because he said he was trying to do right by his tenants and then in less
time than it takes to run to a land developer, basically back-stabs those
same tenants by evicting them and deeming them less than desireables.

The APPEARANCE is that Mr. Mack had a plan in mind from the beginning
regarding his land and went about it in a very harmful and hurtful
manner...the PEOPLE of those trailers are not his concern - the land is.

Feel sorry for him is you must, but remember that once again the poor are
the ones paying the price for some greedy so-n-so's wants.

J ;)