[Vision2020] New topic

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Thu Dec 8 11:20:54 PST 2005

I don't smoke. I do sometimes enjoy a beer or
three at local bars. I would probably do that
more often but I can't stand the smoke. It also
makes me stay away from our local live music
venue except in extraordinary circumstances and I
know from talking to many of the musicians that
travel through Moscow that they factor in the
smoke when they consider returning here.

It's time for smoking to be banned from all public places, including bars.

Mark Solomon