[Spam] Re: [Vision2020] New topic

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Dec 8 11:11:41 PST 2005

My dad smoked and so does one brother. I only smoke a pipe occasionally in the car to keep from falling asleep at the wheel. Smoking is bad for you, but it is better than hitting an Atlas Moving Van head on which I did once. My neighbor across the street in Genesee sits outside with his coffee and cigarette about 7:00 every morning. He is there even when it is 0 degrees and a 40 mile an hour wind, but he is not polluting anyone else. Everyone has a right to their vices so long as it does not effect anyone else, Re: secondhand smoke.

Roger