[Vision2020] Tonight 7 PM: Downtown Parade and Bring a food donation!

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:46:29 PST 2005

Actually, I think anyone who ventures out tonight to see the parade is a
(weird) fun-loving, (sick) in the Holiday spirit person with a (twisted)
great sense of how to enjoy Christmas.  By the way, did you know you can
keep your car windows from frosting over tonight by coating the windows
this evening with a solution of three parts
vinegar to one part water?

                                                                       Carl
Westberg Jr.