[Vision2020] Tonight 7 PM: Downtown Parade and Bring a food d onation!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 13:31:56 PST 2005

Chris,

  Relax, was being sarcastic.. A clue, about 80% of my emails are.

    "No one, not even my 2 year old, suffered frostbite". --Well, that certainly makes for a happy holiday!

  Take Care,

  Donovan J Arnold

Chris Storhok <cstorhok at co.fairbanks.ak.us> wrote:                  v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Donovan,
     You  wimp and how dare you suggest that taking a kid to a parade is child  abuse; in this day and age of excessive government interference in the  family such a suggestion only confirms my deepest paranoia about the  government and its informants that work to keep this modern near-Soviet  state alive.

    I  had my kids out at the North Pole Holiday Parade and Fireworks display  this past Saturday night, the temperature was a moderate -39F with a  slight northwesterly breeze to boot.   Santa and his reindeer  plus all the holiday cheer of the true home of Christmas made for a  wonderful evening.   No one, not even my 2 year old, suffered  frostbite and we had a great time.

    I am so glad to hear that Moscow  has continued the tradition of the holiday parade; my hat is off to Linda, JoAnn,  the Chamber, and others who work to make Moscow  the special place it is.   Keep up the good work and Happy Hanukkah and Merry  Christmas to all.

    Chris Storhok