[Vision2020] Tonight 7 PM: Downtown Parade and Bring a food donation!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 12:37:49 PST 2005

Downtown Holiday Parade? At 7 PM? Tonight? In this  COLD? I should say any parent that takes their child outside  unnecessarily in this weather ought to be charged with child abuse!

  But thanks for the collection of donations to the hungry. That is a  great idea, and I am sure many will be appreciative of the food.  However, I will be spending my evening in the freezer where it is a  much warmer 31 degrees. All these extra layers of fat I have turned out  to be completely useless; how disappointing :P. Maybe I can try to give  them away on Moscow Freecycle.

  Take Care,

  Donovan J Arnold

  PS, Are they going to remove the ice before the parade? Remember what happened last time they did not?

Linda Pall <lpall at moscow.com> wrote:              Dear Visionaries:

  JoAnn  Mack and I will be gratefully receiving your nonperishable food  donations for the hunrgy in Moscow and Latah County under the clock on  Friendship Square TONIGHT AT 7 PM during the Downtown Holiday Parade.  Please come and see us with a contribution!

  All the best,

  Linda Pall
  Moscow City Council

 List services made available by First Step Internet,