[Vision2020] Fwd: Invitation to join the Gwensmoscow group

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 14:26:07 PST 2005

*grinning, breaking out into peals of soft laughter*

Welcome back, Joan. It's nice to see you are feeling
better, and back to your sassy self!

You have to be one of the funniest ladies I have ever
known.

Thanks for making me smile.

I have been in a serious funk-pout because I can not
go downtown.

Janesta

--- Joan Opyr <joanopyr at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Dear Visionaries:
>
> One of my mother-in-law Rose Huskey's favorite
> sayings is "You can have
> the problem, or you can have the solution."  I
> prefer the solution,
> even when the problem belongs to someone else -- in
> this case, Gwen.
>
> I have taken the liberty of creating a brand new
> Moscow chat group for
> the likes of Gwen, Ken, Jackie Bolden, Pat, and any
> other controlling
> malcontent who wants to pack up his or her marbles
> and go somewhere
> more cool, more interesting, more fab and more
> windswept.  Why hang out
> with us loser duds when you really don't have to?
> Go on!  Hit the
> road!  You've got a brand new place to go!  Yippee!
>
> Gwen, baby, it's all yours!  You are the list
> owner/moderator.  You
> control the membership and the content.  No one need
> ever bore you
> again!
>
> Here's the list-owner stuff:
>
> Your name: Gwen Collins
> Your email: therealmoscow at yahoo.com
> Your password: wendyward
> Your secret question: What is your favorite pastime?
> The answer: Controlling content
> Your birthdate: January 1, 1922
> Your gender: Female (I'm taking your word for it)
>
> Sayonara, crabby girl.  Don't let the door hit you
> in the broad-beam on
> your way out.
>
> Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
> www.joanopyr.com
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: Gwensmoscow moderator
> <Gwensmoscow-owner at yahoogroups.com>
> > Date: 6 December 2005 13:25:38 GMT-08:00
> > To: joanopyr at earthlink.net
> > Subject: Invitation to join the Gwensmoscow group
> > joanopyr=earthlink.net at yahoogroups.com
> >

> > This invitation expires in 30 days.
> > Tuesday, 6 December 2005 - 9:25 PM GMT
> > therealmoscow at yahoo.com has invited you to join
> the Gwensmoscow group!
> >  You are abruptly and dismissively invited to join
>
> > Gwensmoscow at yahoo.groups.com. On Gwensmoscow, you
> will talk about what
> > Gwen wants you talk about, and only what Gwen
> wants you to talk about.
> > What, you may ask, does Gwen want you to talk
> about? You'll have to
> > ask Gwen. She may answer, or she may not. What's
> your damage, loser?
> > God, you're boring! I hope you don't join
> Gwensmoscow. I'll only have
> > to kick you off.
> >
> > Join this group!
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to
> stay in touch with
> > friends and family or meet new people who share
> your interests. Yahoo!
> > Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of
> our service rules for
> > members to abuse this invitation feature. If you
> feel this has
> > happened, please notify us. You may also change
> your email preferences
> [...]

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.