[Vision2020] Foot In Mouth Disease

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Dec 6 09:04:23 PST 2005

Jackie,

Why are you so bitter?

Doug!

-----Original Message-----
From: J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Sent: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:02:30 -0800
Subject: [Vision2020] Foot In Mouth Disease

Comstock at his best last night made the following statement regarding the proposed ball fields on Palouse River Drive:

"And you people that talk about the ambience of the arboretum - well put your ear plugs on 'cause I am tired of hearing that kind of stuff."

Basically, our Mayor, our "leader", our representative, tells those concerned with the potential noise generated by the new ball fields, to suck it up and deal.

Good thing he decided not to return to office - the tar and feather look would not go well with his office decor.

J ;)

P.S. Just out of curiosity, if anyone knows, who would be the contractor on that job should it go through? What land holding(s) does Comstock have in the area? Is he expecting the fields to be named after him should it go through?

List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.   http://www.fsr.net   mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com